Download the Free Cisco 2018 Cybersecurity Report
Enterprise security and a dedicated radio
- Sniper watch offers a dedicated dual-band scanning and security radio to continually assess the environment, characterizing RF interference and containing wireless threats such as rogue APs. There’s no need to choose between wireless security, advanced RF analysis, or serving client data. A dedicated third radio means that all functions occur in real time, without any impact to client traffic or AP throughput.
BYOD-ready, out of the box
- Use built-in client device and OS fingerprinting to securely identify, monitor, and support iPads, tablets, smartphones, and laptops. This can be done without extra appliances, licenses, or complex VLAN configurations. Device-specific policies can be automatically applied to restrict, quarantine, or throttle user-owned devices.
L7 traffic shaping
- Packet processing at the edge. Each AP offers a high-performance CPU that enforces L3 through L7 firewall policies, application QoS, NAC, and more. We leverage the power of distributed processing. This allows our administrators to add capacity by simply deploying more devices, without concern for controller bottlenecks or choke points.
- Track probing MAC addresses of guest users to measure visitor capture rate, visit length, and repeat visit rate. Retailers, hospitality, and enterprise customers use this information to understand foot traffic and visitor behavior across sites. They can also optimize opening hours, marketing initiatives, and staffing policies.The Sniper Watch APs offer cloud management and 802.11ac Wave 2 with dedicated security. They also offer:
- RF optimization with MU-MIMO
- BYOD policies
- Application traffic shaping
- Guest access
- Location analytics
- Dedicated radio security
- Real-time WIPS with forensics
- Mesh routing
- Radio rates range from 1.3 Gbps to 2.5 Gbps
- Bluetooth beacons
- Highest performance Multigigabit Ethernet 2.5 Gbps radio rate that breaks through bottlenecks imposed by existing cabling
Features And Benefits
Improve end-user experience
Increase capacity and performance
Remedy the bottleneck on your existing backbone: Multigigabit Ethernet can drive speeds beyond 1 Gbps without costly cable upgrades. Read More Eliminate dead spots in hard-to-wire areas: Mesh networking, included in every proposed Access Point, creates a self-healing, resilient network for cable and switch failures. It continues to operate despite failures or configuration changes in the rest of the network. This occurs without requiring manual configuration or optimization. less
Enjoy dedicated wireless intrusion detection and prevention system (WIDS/WIPS) with Air Marshal: This feature is integrated into every proposed AP and centrally managed from the Meraki cloud. Read More Experience built-in support for BYOD: You can easily and securely track and support user-owned devices. Benefit from augmented security: This wireless solution supports L3 and L7 firewalls, a built-in filter for adult content, integrated network access control (NAC) to help ensure Windows clients are running anti-virus software before joining a wireless service set identification (SSID), easy wireless client isolation for secure guest Wi-Fi, and role-based access control for granular permissions less
Simplify network management
Use simple plug-and-play deployment: Each device downloads its configuration through the cloud, facilitating large campus and multisite deployments without requiring onsite IT. Read More See who and what is on your network: The proposed APs provide deep network insight into users, device types, operating systems, applications, and bandwidth consumption, among other things. less
Endpoints Continue To Be The Primary
Point Of Entry For Breaches
70% Of Breaches Start On Endpoint Devices
Gaps In Protection
Evaded Existing Preventative Tools
Defenses Because Of User Error
Gaps In Visibility
Determine Cause Of Breach
Time To Detection
Small & Medium Sized Business
Cyberattacks are not special initiatives reserved for the large organizations.
It is our duty to enforce security
No business is immune to today’s advanced, persistent, cybersecurity threats. Small and medium sized businesses are just as susceptible, if not more susceptible than large organizations. To date, large organizations typically are the businesses that can afford high end products and services. We have streamlined more affordable, and effective delivery methods so that all businesses have the opportunity to stay secure.
On average, businesses take over 100 days to detect malware. We have the ability to detect and stop advanced malware automatically in hours or
even minutes. Some of the biggest cyberattacks, hackers were inside the company network for over 6 months, gaining intelligence before
they launched their attack.
Monitoring & Reporting
The Sniper Watch MVP platform will monitor and send you daily reports of the activity's events for that day.
What does this mean for You? Key Client Benefit
By implementing the right cybersecurity team, your business can operate at full potential and concentrate on increasing revenue and brand awareness.
Get Your Free Visibility Assessment Now
It’s no surprise why threat actors are winning the fight in cybercrime and data exfiltration.
82% of corporate laptop
users bypass VPN's.
70% increasee in SaaS
usage in next 2 years.
68% of workloads will be in public
cloud data centers by 2020.
69% of branch offices have