Download the Free Cisco 2018 Cybersecurity Report
- Comprehensive global Intelligence: This solution uses live threat intelligence with analysis of over 600 billion emails daily, and other diverse data from global sources and other products in our portfolio. Sniper Watch employs a more comprehensive view of the global threat landscape and can better understand attacks and attackers’ techniques. Sniper Watch blocks 20 billion threats daily.
- Ransomware and Malware Protection: Sniper Watch offers Advanced Malware Detection, which adds an additional layer of protection against advanced threats. The Sniper Watch platform is valuable because it checks a file in the event of a disposition change from clean or unknown to malicious. We notify customers retrospectively about every inbox where the associated message was delivered. With Office 365 integration, we can even use API calls to remove messages with infected attachments from the end user’s mailboxes. And if an unknown file comes in, our platform provides a secure environment to analyze it and completes its inspection in 7-15 minutes while holding the file in File Analysis quarantine and avoiding delivery of suspect malware.
- Phishing protection: The proposed solution’s broad URL intelligence leverages deep knowledge of web-based attacks and methods to prevent attacks from infected links. With real-time click time analysis, even websites that change to a malicious behavior are blocked. Outbreak Filters can mitigate phishing attempts and blended threats by blocking unwanted messages and disarming suspicious links. We also automatically block known dangerous destination sites. We can redirect messages from suspicious sites to a secure cloud-based environment to investigate them safely outside your network.
- Forged Email Detection: This new feature protects against BEC attacks that typically focus on high-value targets. It blocks customized attacks and provides detailed logs about all attempts and actions taken.
- Data Security: Our platform secures outbound data. It prevents data loss or leaks and keeps your most important messages protected in transit so your organization is compliant with industry and government regulations.
- Outbreak Filters
- Forged Email Detection
- Advanced Malware Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Spam filters and zero-day threat intelligence
Features And Benefits
DNS Layer Protection
Detect and stop phishing, ransomware, malware, and command & control callbacks for remote users and remote offices that do not tie back to your headquarter site.
Faster Internet speeds means your employees can work more quickly and effectively with less security risks from stopping them to complete their work.
Based on Sniper Watch's global datacenter footprint, we have visibility around the globe that gives us insight into attacker infrastructure staged on the Internet
Blocking malicious destinations and threats at the DNS layer means your user's smartphones, laptops, and your network infrastructure work less, therefore decreasing resource utilization and increasing your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Stop comprehensive, modern day attacks in real-time through statistical models that provide the intel and ability to block a compromising attack wherever the asset exists.
Endpoints Continue To Be The Primary
Point Of Entry For Breaches
70% Of Breaches Start On Endpoint Devices
Gaps In Protection
Evaded Existing Preventative Tools
Defenses Because Of User Error
Gaps In Visibility
Determine Cause Of Breach
Time To Detection
Small & Medium Sized Business
Cyberattacks are not special initiatives reserved for the large organizations.
It is our duty to enforce security
No business is immune to today’s advanced, persistent, cybersecurity threats. Small and medium sized businesses are just as susceptible, if not more susceptible than large organizations. To date, large organizations typically are the businesses that can afford high end products and services. We have streamlined more affordable, and effective delivery methods so that all businesses have the opportunity to stay secure.
On average, businesses take over 100 days to detect malware. We have the ability to detect and stop advanced malware automatically in hours or
even minutes. Some of the biggest cyberattacks, hackers were inside the company network for over 6 months, gaining intelligence before
they launched their attack.
Monitoring & Reporting
The Sniper Watch MVP platform will monitor and send you daily reports of the activity's events for that day.
What does this mean for You? Key Client Benefit
By implementing the right cybersecurity team, your business can operate at full potential and concentrate on increasing revenue and brand awareness.
Get Your Free Visibility Assessment Now
It’s no surprise why threat actors are winning the fight in cybercrime and data exfiltration.
82% of corporate laptop
users bypass VPN's.
70% increasee in SaaS
usage in next 2 years.
68% of workloads will be in public
cloud data centers by 2020.
69% of branch offices have